Re: [orca-list] Orca logs maxing out /tmp

I checked my ~/.local/share/orca and didn't find a orca
customizations.py, though I did find a .pyc file containint orca
customizations in the file name in a pyshared directory..

Tried removing the .pyc file mentioned and relaunching my graphical
session, which generated a new /tmp/Orca.* file, which has grown to
over 200 MB since doing the restart. That said, as far as I know,
aside from lowering the pitch of uppercase text to match lowercase
text, I'm running pretty close to a fully vanilla config, at least as
far as what's stored in ~/.local is concerned.

I suppose I could try removing ~/.local/share/orca altogether and let
Orca generate it from scratch to check if that changes anything with
the creation of /tmp/orca.*.