Re: [orca-list] password managers that work with orca?

Command line might work, but i was looking for something gui based.

Also, i'm not a fan of cloud based password managers like one password, or laspass. I won't be using any of those.

Self hosted bitwarden might be an option, but there licensing is confusing and i just don't feel like dealing with it.

Someone at work mentioned something called passmin which runs as an addon to nextcloud. I'll be checking into that.

Any other ideas welcome, and if someone knows the bitwarden licensing better than me i'd listen.

Thanks.