Re: [orca-list] password managers that work with orca?

There is a command line version, do you like that one?  Its part of
keypassx or something like that.

On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 14:11:29 -0400,
Norman King wrote:

Hello.

What do you use for a password manager on linux? I'm thinking of
switching my windows machine to ubuntu but one of the things
holding me back is a good password manager.

I use keepass on windows but it isn't accessible on linux. There
are a couple clones of it, but i don't really like any of them.

Anyone have any thoughts?