[orca-list] Queries about Ubuntu and Orca

Hello friends, this time it is to consult the following:

I am using Ubuntu and little by little I am learning about its use, but I have some doubts:

1. It can only be used with Espeak's voice, do you know if there is a voice in Spanish?

2. How do you make Orca verbalize well in the settings section?

3. How is Orca updated if a new version is released?

4. Do you know of an application compatible with this system and that is accessible to record screen?

Thanks for the help you can give me and apologies for my little English.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10