Re: [orca-list] Off topic, Horseshoes git

On Wed, 2 Sep 2020, Vojtěch šmiro via orca-list wrote:

please, have you someone git link to git Horseshoes to Ubuntu? I would like to install it to Ubuntu or Debian, but on the internet, I've found only aur package. Is it for Ubuntu or Debian too? You can send me answer privatelly, I know this isn't gaming list.

I didn't see a Debian package, but it should be simple enough to build from source.

https://git.2mb.codes/~lilmike/horseshoes

Note that you will need the dev version of required libraries (i.e. libogg-dev, libvorbis-dev, liballegro5-dev, liballegro-acodec5-dev, liballegro-audio5-dev - I couldn't find a liballegro-font5-dev, maybe it's liballegro-ttf5-dev). Installing the dev packages will pull in the needed runtime libraries.

You will also need g++. Installing the g++ package will probably pull in the required bits.

Good luck,
Geoff.