[orca-list] can't get thunderbird to work at all

Hi.  Well, with all this talk about mail clients, I decided to install
thunderbird and see what it can do.  I tried to set up an email
account, filled out all the fields and just get a cancel or re-test
buttons and no messages anywhere.  Using flat review there is a done
button but orca says greyed, which may mean that the button does not
work.  So, how do I find the messages, is there a log file somewhere?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una