Re: [orca-list] Some tips on how to use evolution with orca

I have about 5000, will that hang orca?

On Tue, 01 Sep 2020 06:34:21 -0400,
josé Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

[1  <multipart/alternative (en-US) (7bit)>]
[1.1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (8bit)>]
I've 2544 messages in my inbox, so far so good.

Thanks.

On 9/1/20 7:24 AM, mattias jonsson wrote:

as alex says. dont use daily. and! i hope you dont have big
mailboxes because orca will hang

Den 1 september 2020 10:10:01 skrev josé Vilmar Estácio de