Re: [orca-list] About Magnifier

Hi,

This tab and feature has disappeared from Orca since GTK3, so about a decade, for many reasons. So yes, GNOME settings are no the only solution, except if you use another desktop environment as MATE, where you can use Compiz. Compiz provides advanced features related to magnification and colour filters, that is what you use in Debian.

Regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
RESPONSABLE DES ACCOMPAGNEMENTS PERSONNALISÉS
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Tel : +339 72 49 76 75 <tel:+33972497675>
<tel:+33676349337>
support hypra fr <mailto:support hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <https://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>