Re: [orca-list] Orca not responding to keyboard on Braille display

I have this problem from time to time and it's usually because xbrlapi
has crashed or not been started. For what it's worth I usually start
xbrlapi via the alt-f2 dialogue rather than in a terminal.
cheers
Peter

John J. Boyer writes:
I tried typing xbrlapi in terminal and even restarting Mate. No luck. Orca =
still does not respiond to the keyboard on the Braille display.

John