Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of NewsFlash RSS reader?

is Liferea able to work with online RSS services like Miniflux? I am using Miniflux on my server and I can connect via the Fever API or through the API of Miniflux itself.
I don't know.

The last time I reviewed Liferea it was not able to deal with online services and it also was not very accessible :-(, but maybe this has changed?
The default column order has change so in my opinion it's better now. Let me know if I could give you some help on dealing with Liferea.