[orca-list] General lag in Firefox 81

Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed a general lack of responsiveness when tabbing through pages in Firefox within the past month?

It doesn't seem to be as snappy as it used to be.

Firefox 81 on Fedora 32, Orca master.

If I remember it was a Firefox update rather than a change to Orca that caused it - but it took me a few days to realise that web pages weren't as snappy to move around as they used to be.

I have no idea how to install an older Firefox version to see if that makes a difference - but happy to provide any further debug info if this would help.

In terms of reproducing it, just tab through the elements of a web page and observe the delay between each element being spoken.

Then go into another application, such as Thunderbird, and observe that when you tab from control to control Orca responds almost instantly.

Regards,

Nick