Re: [orca-list] chrome accessibility flaggs

Le 08/10/2020 à 09:40, josé Vilmar Estácio de Souza a écrit :
Hi, you can try the following:

1. Create in ~/.config directory a file called chromium-flags.conf.

2. In the file created put the following content:

--force-renderer-accessibility

In my arch box chromium use this file and apply the flag --force-renderer-accessibility.
Based on my experience on Debian and based on the Arch wiki, the flag file only works on Arch Linux with Chromium.

To make it working on other distro, you have to put the two flags after the command-line to launch Chrome/Chromium.