Diggs wrote:

Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 05:33:33
From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com>
To: jos? Vilmar Est?cio de Souza <vilmar informal com br>,
    "orca-list gnome org" <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] No speech on the logon screen on my arch linux
    machine

Sounds like it might be
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/at-spi2-core/-/issues/25

--joanie

On Wed, 2020-10-07 at 06:04 -0300, jos? Vilmar Est?cio de Souza wrote:
When I boot my machine I hear the initial message from orca and
nothing
else. After login, orca will speak normally again.

Would anyone have any suggestions to solve this problem?

Thanks.

GNOME Universal Access guide: