Re: [orca-list] Problem when using Thunderbird shortcuts with orca

Hi,

Actually it is a strange behavior of Thunderbird, indded. The shortcut does not work in the composing window, regardless Orca on or off. To use it, your caret needs to be in another part of the window, eg. the subject field. Perhaps we should report a bug about this misbehaviour in the body part of a message window.

Regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
RESPONSABLE DES ACCOMPAGNEMENTS PERSONNALISÉS
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Tel : +339 72 49 76 75 <tel:+33972497675>
<tel:+33676349337>
support hypra fr <mailto:support hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <https://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>