Re: [orca-list] Online IT security courses

Hi,

Tom Masterson via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> writes:

I am looking for accessible free online security courses.  I have
tried cybrary.it but have found that they are pretty unusable
including problems with the website itself (which I have reported to
them).  Does anyone have any subbestions as to where else to look?

Unfortunately, accessibility is the main problem. Lots of courses
contains graphical elements and image capture. Maybe could you try with
Sans Institute. I don't know if there are online courses.
--
Raphaël
www.leclavierquibave.fr