Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of Ardour with Orca

Nov 19 2020, Kyle via orca-list has written:

I was under the impression that Ardour had various interfaces, including ardour-gtk,
Ardour used to have a cli interface in addition to the default
interface, which is GTK. I'm not sure how much of a difference the
update to Ardour version 6 has made, since that took a great deal of
rework.

Ardour in itself was design with a strong separation between engine and
interface. Still, the GUI is a big and complex thing. It should stiooll
be possible, however, to build a new UI ontop of the engine. Work
intensive, but possible.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

There must be another way
Cause I believe in taking chances
But who am I to say - What a girl is to do <3
(Britney Spears)