Re: [orca-list] Possible Braille improvements

Hi Jason,

I am using the latest package from Debian. The cursor just doesn't follow typing in Mate-terminal.

John

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 11:18:26AM -0400, Jason White wrote:
I think I fixed the braille cursor handling. Joanie merged my changes into master. If you aren't running a
recent Orca from the Git master branch, upgrading and testing would be a good idea.

Moving the caret via the braille display isn't possible yet. However, my understanding is that work may be
done to enable the braille device to simulate keystrokes to support braille input. This may include cursor
keys as well as page-up/page-down.

On 5/29/20, 04:42, "orca-list on behalf of John J. Boyer" <orca-list-bounces gnome org on behalf of john