[orca-list] Possible Braille improvements

Hello,

I've been using Orca with a Focus 40 Braille display on Mate on Debian Buster for a while.
It looks like the Orca developers and the NVDA (for Windows) developers may have been borrowing from each
others' work. This is a good thing. Some more NVDA
features would be helpful. For example, NVDA defines a page metaphor consisting of line lengths and lines per
page. Pages can be "fliped" by pressing the
page-down and page-up keys. This would be nice in Orca.

In terminal mode the cursor does not track typing. It is usually stuck at the beginning of the line. When I
use Firefox and Chromium the display is usually blank
when they start. Doing something that would cause the cursor to move wakes things up.

I would like to help make improvements in Braille, but I'm not very experienced in Python.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer