Re: [orca-list] problems with virtual document in VSCode insiders

It is fixed, thanks.

On 5/22/20 1:49 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
This should now be fixed in Orca.

While testing I noticed that sometimes Orca doesn't say the new document when you switch between page tabs. When this occurs, it appears to be due to a VSCode issue (telling us the document you were in just got focus). I'll look into that further and then report it to them.

--joanie