[orca-list] orca responding slowly when opening large folders in thunderbird.

Hi all.

I seem to have some vague memories of something like this being discussed a while back.

If you have large mail folders in thunderbird orca will stop responding for a while if you attempt to open the folder.

I know this was an issue on 3.2.8 and am wondering if it's still an issue?

I would test it out myself but don't currently have a linux box set up so can't.

The reason this comes up is because of this thunderbird bug, and i'm wondering if this has the same root cause?

I'd appreciate some comments.

Thanks.