[orca-list] minor thing, not being told how many new messages I get

Greetings!

Until perhaps the last day or two, when I start any of my Thunderbird profiles, I was told how many new messages had been downloaded.  On Thursday, 14 May, I upgraded some packages, including Orca.  I no longer hear those notifications.

I'm using slint.  Orca is at version 3.37.2pre.

I think Thunderbird was also in that Slint upgrade.  The version is 68.8.0.

Should I change a setting or make some other fix?

Thanks!

Al