Re: [orca-list] Orca and Skype updates?

For the last one, if you're on Mate, go to main menu, internet, and go down to Skype

Then hit properties

Go to the box where it says skypeforlinux and add the flag(s) to the end of that.

Now for my question. I did that, but for some reason I can't seem to go up and down in a conversation with the arrow keys in the Skype client. yet I can on the web Skype.