Re: [orca-list] Problems with Espeak and some signs

Hello again,

Yesterday I get mail with another smile. It was the picture of the sun, but it didn't read only sun, but sun and some czech letters and parts of czech words. Sometimes, when I have texts with smiles it doesn't read all the subject of the mail, but the interpretation of the smile is really long, sometimes for 10 seconds.

thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Vojtěch šmiro via orca-list napsal(a):
Hello,

But how can I explain thisto them? They are not from the Czech Republic, I cannot reproduce the error on english web pages and I don't know what to do now.

Best regards

Vojta.

Samuel Thibault napsal(a):
Hello,