Re: [orca-list] Problems with Espeak and some signs

Vojtěch šmiro, le mar. 12 mai 2020 12:55:40 +0200, a ecrit:
when is in some text square, Espeak reads bad thinks. When I read some texts
with squares, I have to switch on Voxin, because it reads for example
eeeeeeaaa or others.

Ok, so from

https://poslepu.cz/jarni-agora-2020-online-jaky-bude-program-plenarni-sekce/

I understand the issue is with this character:

◾

? In espeak-ng's dictionary it is written

větší černý čtvereček

and what I can hear looks like this, be it directly from espeak-ng, from
spd-say, or from orca reading the page. Is it not what you are getting?
If not, what version of espeak-ng are you using?

Or perhaps do you mean that you don't want to have these read in such a
long way and then it's be up to orca to notice that it's a list and not
speak out these list symbols?

samuel