Re: [orca-list] Installing Ubuntu With A CD

Also don't forget to use some desktop which takes least memory.

Perhaps Mate could be a great option/

On 12/05/20 5:15 am, Criss via orca-list wrote:
Hello.

Maybe you cud try with debian, has iso of 650 mb to CD, or if your computer has internet yu can use NET debian installation (most lightweight, ) or install archlinux (has a installation more complicated, but with script can get a good result.

regards.).