Re: [orca-list] zoom accessibility

Sorry about the problem with master and thanks for the confirmation that things are working again.

About Zoom: It's a Qt app, at least what I have locally is. So if absolutely nothing works in Zoom *at all* with Orca, my guess is that there's a flag or missing library or something needed to make Qt accessibility work. (I keep hearing, "that's no longer needed!" but I'm not 100% convinced that's true.)

In my environment I have:
export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1

My version of Zoom is 3.5.374815.0324. And it looks like it's Qt version 5.9.6.

In my environment, with the above, widgets like buttons and inputs are accessible. Flat review can be used for other stuff because the keyboard accessibility of this app -- unless I'm missing something -- is not great.

HTH!
--joanie