Re: [orca-list] zoom accessibility

Greetings,

Perhaps I might broaden the question? I have downloaded zoom in
ubuntu-18.04, but, at the moment, it is rather unusable. After calling
zoom from the command line, orca reads of many things whose meaning I
do not understand, and then it is silent. No key combination seems to
cajole orca into revealing more. Any help would be greatly
appreciated, especially as I have a meeting early this evening.

Thank you so much.

Hwaen Ch'uqi