Re: [orca-list] Cannot read the original message in the Thunderbird composition window using braille

The text is not there at all, even if I try to move left and right with my braille display or using keyboard arrows.

I only have "Balise de citation".

If I press down arrow, the message is still spoken but nothing change for braille.

Strange thing I discovered durring making the new debug.out, if I move line by line with my braille display I can read the original message and "balise de citation" is not displayed anymore.

New debug.out: http://ix.io/2g0T

Thanks,

Patrick