Re: [orca-list] Cannot read the original message in the Thunderbird composition window using braille

Hi Joanie,

Durring this reply, the issue occurs :)

When I read your message in the composition window, in braille I have not the text, only "Bloc de citation" even if the message is spoken.

The debug.out is here: http://ix.io/2fZ3

Hop this helps,

Patrick