[orca-list] problem with VS code on Fedora 30 and accessiblity

Hi,

I managed to get Visual studio code insiders working very icely on my arch linux host. For the first time I launched it with --force-renderer-accessibility and then configured accessibility from within the application.

However, on my Fedora 30 host it does not work. I tried to instal a package from a repository for Fedora and I also downloaded the tar.gz package from Microsoft web site. I start the application with --force-renderer-accessibillity but it does not work. I am running Orca from master in both cases.

Any specifics which need to be done on Fedora?

Thank you,

Vojta