[orca-list] Where can I find plain-text documentation for Orca and Gnome?

Hello Everyone,

I have just installed Gnome on my Debian system and of course Orca. Getting starrted is difficult, because i
can't find plain-text documentation. I need
descriptions of Gnome and orca, together with keystrokes. Both are working, but they need more configuration.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer