Re: [orca-list] bbc website issue with orca

hi,
no, this is to do with seamonkey not the other 2 browsers.

On 27/03/2020, Alex ARNAUD <aarnaud hypra fr> wrote:
Hello Majid,

I don't reproduce the issue you describe with Firefox Nightly or Google
Chrome Unstable, both with Orca master.

Are you able to reproduce your issue against Firefox Nightly or Google
Chrome Unstable?

Best regards.