Re: [orca-list] google chrome crashes

Here's the link.
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1062450

Perhaps you are seeing a different crash, which would then need to be
filed as a different bug.

On Fri, 2020-03-27 at 15:33 +0100, Michał Zegan wrote:
Hi,
It seems that the google chrome crashes are not gone in the 83.x
version. Is there anything going on there? May I get a link to the
respective issue?
Btw, I actually believe that if we report an issue that is later
believed to be in chromium and someone reports the issue upstream, we
should always get a link in case we'd want to track it.