[orca-list] Orca and ratpoison or other window managers

Hi all

I want to do several things but I am a noob in these terms, and I want to ask you how can I achieve this.

My current scenario is:

A Debian 10.x latest operating system, with Mate running as graphycal desktop installed from debian accessible text mode installer.

And I want to install ratpoison window manager, because I've heard that is very accessible. Is it true? In that case, I will install ratpoison, but I don't understand

1. How to make it to be launched instead the Mate desktop

2. How to launch Orca before enter in ratpoison and make it to be automatically launched once ratpoison starts.

Can someone help me to get it work?

Also, if someone has recommendations on best accessible window managers, I will be happy to try them!

Thanks in advance