[orca-list] Thunderbird betas is there somewhere I can get them through ubuntu 19.10

Morning all,

Using ubuntu 19.10 with orca master.  I am using thunderbird 75 beta1 at the moment as the installed version
which if I am not mastakin is 68.6 I  think.  In any case it is the stable version and there is a bug where
thunderbird is unable to authenticate with gmail and this is fixed in the betas.  I saw there is a a ubuntu
PPA for this, but after adding it I got the message no release found.  I ended up just grabbing the bear file
and extracting but wondering if there is another way to handle this as I created a link to the bexecutible
which works for now.  Should I have done it differently?  Thanks.    I again am using ubuntu 19.10.  HTH.

Matthew