Re: [orca-list] Should Orca ignore your punctuation settings when the only thing on the line is punctuation?

Hi,

Orca should do what I tell it, no matter where the content is located. I do believe Orca should indicate something is on a line with all punctuation or whitespace, or any combination of punctuation and whitespace. Orca should also let me tell it what characters/symbols to speak at what punctuation level where all is the obvious exception. Just because I write source code, doesn't mean I have to listen to punctuation that might not matter in source code.