[orca-list] Track URL on spotify.

Greetings,

Can anyone advise me how to grab the URL of a particular track on
spotify? I should clarify that I have arrived at the track by clicking
on its title from the album page. When I press `C-l', the URL in the
address bar remains that of the album. Currently, I must do a google
search of the track title itself and then access the "copy link
location" option. Somehow, I cannot access that same option when
navigating the spotify player. Thank you for any help.

Hwaen Ch'uqi