[orca-list] Question about debian install and non free firmware

Hi all,

This might be off topic, but not sure where to post this.  The other day I was attempting to install debian
on to an hp notebook and during the detecting of hardware, I was greeted with the message that my wifi card
needed the RTL wifi driver of some type don’t recall the message off the top of my head, but any how, I was
using the non free installer does this not include all of the non free firmware that it can get?  Whare do I
get the individual .bin files from?  I tried running the option to scan for firmware files  Manualy  but that
does not work.  What am I doing wrong?  This was using the latest alpha testing 2 image just released a few
days ago.

Thanks.

Matthew