Re: [orca-list] orca crashes after enabling the checkbox "use contracted braille" under braille tab on orca setting

Hi Amir.

I'm not seeing this crash. It would be helpful if other Ubuntu users could try to reproduce this.

That said, if you send me a full debug.out, I might be able to see what's going on.

Thanks!
--joanie