Re: [orca-list] pidgin announces number of people in chatroom although not wanted

Sorry for the delay. This is hopefully fixed now in Orca master.
--joanie

On 3/1/20 12:07, Vojtěch Polášek via orca-list wrote:
Hi,

I am having this problem for many months, I just could not get the debug log.

Here is one:

https://cloud.vojtapolasek.eu/index.php/s/AYfQTcP9nyRRQCB

It is huge, sorry. What happens is that after some time Orca starts announcing:

x osob v místnosti

x osob v místnosti

where x is some number and it means

x people in room

it is hard to reproduce, it happens to me while being connected to IRC chatrooms and it happens after some time.

If you search for "místnosti" in the debug log you will find it.

Could you please look into that?

I don't want that  announcement :-D

Thanks,

Vojta