[orca-list] Which GUI environment works best with Orca?

Hello,

I'm using Debian Buster command-line only with Brltty and no speech. I use the command line as much as
possible and MicrosoftWindows 10 when I must use a GUI.
However I'm getting disgusted with the way Microsoft messes up my computers by pushing updates without asking
permission. Which GUI Environment would work best
with Debian Buster and Orca?

I would like to have the machine boot into the command line but to be able to start the GUI with a command or
shell script when it is needed.

Thanks,
John

--