Re: [orca-list] Libre office status bar

Many thanks Joanie! I only use LO 6.3 and Orca + / works as expected.

Milton

Op 16-03-2020 om 16:13 schreef Joanmarie Diggs:
Ok, I still cannot reproduce this problem. Using Orca master, which has the fix for the labels, Orca presents the status bar for LibreOffice Writer 6.4.1.2. I tried in Desktop layout and laptop layout. If this is still failing for you, please send me a full debug.out.

Thanks!
--joanie