Re: [orca-list] Orca Hangs When Trying to Read Large Text File in Pluma

Hi,

"Was plume even designed to edit large files?"
(VD) It seems it was. Since navigation through the file and its editing works fine. The only issue is with
screen reader speaks file content.

"If not, other options
exist.  Genie gets good ratings and emacs can get a job like that done
even xemacs could do that."

(VD) Moreover even nano can do that... But my question is about graphical editors.

Best Regards

Volodymyr