Re: [orca-list] Seeking help for Emacspeak

There is an emacspeak mailing list, you might have better luck posting
on that list.

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 02:09:21 -0400,
sanchit orca via orca-list wrote:

[1  <multipart/alternative (7bit)>]
[1.1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
Hi
I need to customise my emacspeak's speech settings from its configuration
file. Usually I use c-u c-e d r 350 , but every time, when I open new
session for emacs, I always have to change these settings.
So could you please guide me in order to permanently customise its settings
from m-x customise or c-x c.
As I am newbie for emacspeak, your help is much appreciated.
Many thanks.

Sanchit.
[1.2  <text/html; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
[2  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]