Re: [orca-list] Orca master, Chrome unstable gmail problems

Is there any chance that amongst your updates something from AT-SPI2 was included? I did an update here (in Fedora) to get the latest chrome unstable but there was also an update to at-spi2-atk. I was seeing some general accessibility flakiness (e.g. with VSCode) until I rebooted.