Re: [orca-list] Orca master, Chrome unstable gmail problems

Le 13/03/2020 à 19:07, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Alex: I'm afraid I don't understand this at all either. What is "the selection to work"? Mind writing this in the form of steps to reproduce?
I mean selecting text with the keyboard doesn't work also.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Launch Chrome like this
ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 google-chrome-unstable https://www.progaccess.net/accueil_navigateurs.php

2) Go on "Page de démarrage" title

3) Press down arrow to go on paragraph "Cette page est une page d'accueil conçue pour"

4) Try to select the text control + shift + right arrow

Result:
It doesn't select text.

Expected result:
It should select text.