[orca-list] ClamAV and ClamTK with Orca

Hi,

I installed clamav and clamtk, the latter in case the CLI is too extraneous for simple virus scans.

What I read on-line is that one can select what to scan from the top panel, but I don't know how to get there with Orca.

When I tab, I land on what might be the panel, but no keystrokes that I have found do anything with it.

I wanted to scan either the entire /dev/sdb, or /dev/sdb1 or 2.

I thought that with clamav, it would be just:

sudo clamscan /dev/sdb

and it gave no errors other than it scanned zero folders and zero files and zero infections found and how many definitions it is using.

Any help in either the top panel with Orca, or how to use the CLI.

Thanks

Glenn