[orca-list] accessible pdf readers

Hello,
Are there any *really accessible* pdf readers on linux?
Note, I do not consider evince accessible enough. First, if you turn the
caret browsing on, you can leave the document with tab or f6, but of
course you can never ever return to it.
Second, I could not press pdf links using the enter key.
Third, although that is likely least fatal, it does not recognize
tables. Although to be honest sometimes when tables have many columns
and rows  it actually becomes fatal.
When it goes to converting to html or text, they often lose much of the
formatting, and for quick looking this way is not always appropriate.
Especially converting to text loses everything that allows quick navigation.