From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Michal Zegan
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 5:26 PM
To: orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] accessible pdf readers

Hello,
Are there any *really accessible* pdf readers on linux?
Note, I do not consider evince accessible enough. First, if you turn the caret browsing on, you can leave the
document with tab or f6, but of course you can never ever return to it.
Second, I could not press pdf links using the enter key.
Third, although that is likely least fatal, it does not recognize tables. Although to be honest sometimes
when tables have many columns and rows  it actually becomes fatal.
When it goes to converting to html or text, they often lose much of the formatting, and for quick looking
this way is not always appropriate.
Especially converting to text loses everything that allows quick navigation.