Re: [orca-list] Orca master and selecting web content in Firefox/Chrome

Selecting the following lines out of your original reply caused some serious lag in Orca. The selected lines are the following:
So I can partially reproduce this. I can reproduce the fact that Orca
isn't saying that the Gmail link isn't selected. But visually it doesn't
appear to be selected.

I had to wait up to 3 seconds for Orca to announce each selected line. Using Ubuntu 20.04, Orca master, Google Chrome unstable.